Successfully Treat Plantar Fasciitis in Denver & Highlands Ranch with Ideal Health
It is estimated that nearly one in 10 people will experience plantar fasciitis in their lifetime. This inflammatory condition can greatly interfere with your daily responsibilities and make it harder for you to participate in activities that you love. If you’ve been searching for a reliable way to treat plantar fasciitis in Denver or Highlands Ranch, you’ve come to the right place.
At Ideal Health Chiropractic, we take a holistic approach to treating each client and take the time to get to thoroughly understand your treatment needs. We’ll then build a personalized treatment plan from scratch to deliver long-term relief from plantar fasciitis symptoms.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis refers to chronic inflammation that develops in the thick, connective tissue that’s located on the bottom of the feet, also referred to as the plantar fascia. This condition usually occurs due to dropped arches, which causes the plant fascia to pull and rip. You may have plantar fasciitis if you are experiencing symptoms like:
- Recurring pain in the arch of your foot
- Stiffness in your foot
- Swelling around your heel
- A tight Achilles tendon
The pain associated with plantar fasciitis can either be described as a dull, constant ache or a sharp, stabbing pain that occurs when you use your affected foot. The pain may change throughout the day or depending on what you are doing.
One of the biggest concerns with plantar fasciitis is how the pain radiates or spreads. In some cases of plantar fasciitis, nerve pain can radiate throughout your foot to your ankle and lower leg.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
This condition can be developed when excessive stress and tension is constantly applied to your plantar fascia. While plantar fasciitis can develop without an obvious cause, multiple risk factors can make it more likely that you’ll develop the condition. These include:
- Age – People older than 40 are more at risk of developing plantar fasciitis.
- Activities that place a lot of stress on your foot – Things like long-distance running or aerobic dancing can contribute to plantar fasciitis.
- Obesity – Plantar fasciitis is more common in individuals struggling with obesity.
- Occupations that keep you on your feet – Factory workers, teachers, and others are often more at risk of plantar fasciitis.
Finding relief from plantar fasciitis can be tricky as there are many ways to treat plantar fasciitis in Denver and Highlands Ranch. At Ideal Health Chiropractic, we will go the extra mile to provide the relief that you are looking for.
How to Treat Plantar Fasciitis
In Denver, there are many available treatments for plantar fasciitis. Pain relievers are the most common method to ease the pain and inflammation associated with plantar fasciitis, however, these drugs only provide temporary relief. Physical therapies and special devices like night splints are also available, and there are other procedures like ultrasonic tissue repair that can help alleviate pain.
Unfortunately, many medical professionals cannot provide long-lasting relief for patients with plantar fasciitis. This is because many practitioners are siloed into one service area or treatment and cannot provide a multi-pronged approach to your personalized treatment. The best way to treat plantar fasciitis in Denver or Highlands Ranch is to take a holistic and well-rounded approach that integrates several treatment modalities. And that’s exactly what we do at Ideal Health Chiropractic.
Our Treatment Protocol for Plantar Fasciitis
In Highlands Ranch and downtown Denver, we have chiropractic clinics that can properly treat plantar fasciitis and alleviate symptoms. At Ideal Health Chiropractic, we follow a detailed and holistic protocol that integrates multiple unique treatment techniques and effective therapies. Over the course of 5 weeks, you’ll visit our chiropractic clinic 8 separate times to work through a personalized treatment plan that integrates:
- Chiropractic Adjustments – These will be personalized to your needs and will work to restore mobility and flexibility in the bones of the feet.
- Vibrating Massager – This device will help loosen the muscles within your feet.
- Ultrasound Technology – To decrease inflammation in the feet.
- Electrical Stimulation – Also called e-stim, this therapy helps relax the muscles in the feet.
- Photobiomodulation – Commonly referred to as red light therapy, this treatment assists in healing and repairing the muscles, ligaments, and tendons on the bottom of the feet.
- Custom Orthotics – These shoe inserts will help support the arch and reduce tension and tearing of the plantar fascia.
- Anti-Inflammatory Lotion – To decrease inflammation in your feet muscles.
- Xymogen Supplements – These high-quality vitamins and supplements provide the body with the building blocks needed to heal tissues and reduce inflammation.
- Home Therapies – We'll walk you through simple, yet effective therapies to do at home, like self-massage, icing, and stretching routines.
Book Your Plantar Fasciitis Consultation with Ideal Health Today
Our iterative plantar fasciitis treatment in Denver and Highlands Ranch provides a highly customized solution for your pain relief needs that can seamlessly fit into your health and wellness routine. Whether you’ve been suffering from plantar fasciitis for several years or a few weeks, our skilled chiropractor can help you out.